Saturday, May 15, 2010

One More Page's review

So I feel a little weird because I started composing a post about one of the coolest things to happen to me this week, which is Tina M's review of Fairy Tale Fail and My Imaginary Ex at her book blog, One More Page.

And then I remembered that I also, I don't know, participated in the first automated elections in my country's history. I still have indelible ink on my finger! The results were so fast, and each little bit of news was discussed by so many people, it feels like so days ago. Or maybe I'm just all electioned out and my brain is recovering by moving on to other things.

I've decided that this will not be the place for discussing politics though. Instead, this post is a shoutout to Tina, who pointed out a few things that'll surely be helpful for other stuff I plan to write (because at this point I can't really go back and change the published work unless... well I can't). I'm thankful for her review and subscribing to her blog has inspired me to read more already. (How long have I been in the middle of Persuasion? Grrr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment