Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stephanie Perkins in Cebu

Can I just fangirl? Completely?

I already had my super fun super awesome moment meeting author Stephanie Perkins and having her sign my copies of her books. (Previously: Stephanie Perkins in the Philippines) It just so happened that I was going to be in Cebu in time for her signing there, so I...dropped by again.



Made the last-minute decision to get more copies of the same books too.



Got there a few minutes before it started, and spent the waiting time taking photos.









And then I got to have my fangirl fulfillment moment of the month -- I got to hand her a copy of my book That Kind of Guy. (Why that one? Because it has a chapter set in Cebu, coincidentally in the hotel that Stephanie was staying in.)



Happiness! Thanks, National Book Store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment