Tuesday, June 11, 2013

#romanceclass, the paperback

Much as I enjoyed (and I really really really did) organizing and facilitating my free contemporary romance writing course this year, I won't have time to continue it, or offer it again anytime soon.

So this is the next step for what we've nicknamed #romanceclass. I took all the assignments, my original outline, my main discussion posts, my answers to questions, and compiled it all in this handy little book.


Contemporary romance novellas are fun, light, quick reads. Usually less than 50,000 words, about the many ways that men and women meet, fall in love, and live happily ever after.

Maybe predictable, if you've read enough of them, but for a writer that just means this is a great format to start a career with. This book will help you:
1. Learn a simple plot structure for a romance novella
2. Set a reasonable and practical writing schedule
3. Finish the manuscript and prepare it for publication

This is pretty much everything I handed over to the class in the online forum. At least, everything they needed to complete their books. It's about 60 pages, and is available in paperback for P500.00. If you're one of the 100 people already in the class Facebook group, you will have a special price (less than P500 definitely, if you want it at all haha).

Email minavesguerra@gmail.com if you'd like a copy! Or order from CreateSpace.

2 comments:

  1. That's great. You reminds me of my friend an author too. She writes romantic pocket books and publish her work to Precious hearts outlets located in SM. I don't know if it's nationwide but I was impressed because I also thought of writing and put it on a book and she does that even she's employed right now. More about on finance and personal development. Anyway keep up the good work. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Mina. :)

    Could you also release this on the Kindle Store?

    ReplyDelete