Sunday, May 19, 2013

Getting Queen of the Clueless (IGoL 2) without a credit card


So the question I keep getting asked lately is When is Queen of the Clueless coming out in bookstores?

What people are looking for is most likely the Summit Media edition, the one available in National Bookstore, Fully Booked, and everywhere else. This edition won't be out until September 2013 (I think).

But the International Edition of Queen of the Clueless (IGoL 2) is already available right now through:
Amazon (Kindle ebook): Click on the link to order. Right now it's on sale at P85, regular price P130. Requires a credit card. You'll be able to read this on your Kindle, iPhone, Android phone, laptop or PC. If you would like a Kindle copy but don't have a credit card, email minavesguerra@gmail.com. I can help!
Smashwords (Epub and HTML ebook): Click on the link to order. Right now it's on sale at P85, regular price P130. Requires a credit card or Paypal account. You'll be able to read this on your Nook, iPhone, Android phone, laptop or PC. If you would like the epub for iPad/Nook or html version but don't have a credit card or Paypal account, email minavesguerra@gmail.com. I can help!
Philippine Print On Demand: Paperback copy with the international cover (see pic above). P350 each. Requires a bank deposit or Paypal payment. Email minavesguerra@gmail.com if you would like a copy.

Leave a comment or email me if you have a question that isn't covered by this. :) Thank you for the love! It's definitely okay to wait until September too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I might get аrοund to doing а similar thing
    myself sometime, if I can fіnd funding.


    Herе is my web blog ... bad credit secured loans

    ReplyDelete