Friday, April 19, 2013

Featured Reader: Jennylyn Suguitan

To celebrate the upcoming release of Icon of the Indecisive, I asked some readers for their thoughts on the Interim Goddess of Love series.

Source: etsy.com via Mina on Pinterest


This is from Jennylyn Suguitan.
DISCLAIMER: I can be foul-mouthed sometimes.

When I first heard about Interim Goddess of Love, I didn't believe in its premise. I'm a fan of Greek and Roman myth but I don't know much about Pinoy myth. So in one of my random trips in NBS, I decided to give it a shot and I think I can say that it was worth the it.

I think it's very brave of you to actually try and write (and PUBLISH! :D) a book about a pinoy myth fanfiction. I love the characters and the story so now I'm hooked. :D

Hannah was great because she wasn't a whiny bitch. Hannah reminded me so much of Nam from Crazy Little Thing Called Love and I think both Nam and Hannah are adorable.

I liked it that Vida is actually such a Diva (That's an anagram!) with a reason why (she's a goddess, enough said!).

It's a good take on Pinoy mythology and hopefully the other two would include more gods and goddesses.
Do you have thoughts on Interim Goddess of Love that you'd like posted here? Send them to minavesguerra@gmail.com. Prizes like Kindle copies of Icon of the Indecisive and other random things are up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment