Friday, February 8, 2013

Queen of the Clueless, and a new Interim Goddess of Love cover

We did it! The second book in the Interim Goddess of Love series, Queen of the Clueless, is out now!

Buy from Amazon

When I asked Tania Arpa to design the book's cover, I thought it would be a good idea to ask for a matching Interim Goddess of Love cover as well, because I was going to be launching the international paperback very soon after. So, with the help of photographer Rhea Bue, we now have these lovely covers.


Will share news about the paperback editions soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed the ebook release on Amazon... but then again I was working a couple of night shifts at the hospital! Sooo excited to read this (purchased as I writed this comment) since I am off tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the covers, both for the ebook and the Summit release. They have their own charm. Great job, and congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete