I was tagged by fab author Katrina Ramos Atienza, and now I finally get to post this blog survey thing!
1. It's been a long, tiring, draining, I-just-want-to-cry kind of day. What do you do for comfort?
Steak and chocolate. I try not to have those together, but some days you need both.
2. Name one crush that usually makes your loved ones go "Really? That guy? You like him? You sure?"
Mike (my husband) does not understand why I like John Lloyd Cruz. When we pass a billboard with JLC's face, he'll go, "Really? Why?" and I have no answer.
But that's not really a guilty pleasure, because I had one, and I can't even bear to mention his name. Basta I shared that crush with a friend, and then after a year or so, the friend told me, "Hindi mo na sya crush ano? Hindi ba kadiri na siya ngayon?" And yes, I felt the same way.
3. If you could be dressed by just one designer/brand, who/what would it be and why?
I am so drawing a blank. My fashion sense is still evolving.
4. One movie you will never ever be tired of seeing:
5. Last five songs you've listened to:
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
Fortress Around Your Heart by Sting
Moon Over Bourbon Street by Sting
All This Time by Sting
(my daughter controls the iPad and she keeps choosing the Sting songs)
6. Trend you will never ever ever in a million years try:
Anything having to do with shoulder pads. Don't bring it back!
7. Complete the sentence: "People will be surprised to learn of my obsessive knowledge about _____"
Joss Whedon show episode titles, although I must admit that I slacked off on Dollhouse season 2.
8. Do you have a life peg -- a successful person who's achieved much through ways you generally approve of? Who is it, and why?
Yes, David Leechiu. Not exactly in the same industry or career as mine but I can't help but reference him when I talk about achieving things.
9. How has blogging changed for you from when you first started?
The giving up of anonymity, at least as far as this blog is concerned. I started this the year my first novel was published, and before this, I never blogged using my actual name and photo. But I consider this my other career now, and have to be professional about it.
10. What's one legacy you hope to be remembered for, 30 years from now?
Wow. Maybe my books? It would be cool if in the future young people were still reading them. Or beaming them straight into their eyes, I dunno.
11. Number one frustration:
Right now, bossy people.