Monday, August 6, 2012

Thank-you cupcakes


Please allow me to thank you for insisting on getting paperback editions of Fairy Tale Fail, Love Your Frenemies and Interim Goddess of Love. With a cupcake!


Bring your copy of Fairy Tale Fail, Love Your Frenemies and Interim Goddess of Love to Gigi Coffee and Cupcakes on August 11 or 25 and I will buy you a cupcake!

Where: Gigi Coffee and Cupcakes is at the ground floor of the Felina Corporate Plaza, Eastwood City.
When: August 11 and 25, from 1:30 PM 
*1 paperback = 1 cupcake!
Email me at minavesguerra@gmail.com so I know you're coming.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mina!

    I didn't know Interim Goddess of Love and Love Your Frenemies have paperback copies as well. I want them all! (Greedy me! LOL) Uhm..where are they available? :D

    Thanks.

    Janus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second editions are going to be in local bookstores at some point (maybe a few months or next year?), but if you want them now now now, email me at minavesguerra@gmail.com. The first editions are P300 each though!

      Delete