Saturday, March 31, 2012

Interview with GMA News Online

Recently I met with Meann Ortiz (writer for GMA News Online), and then this happened:

Mina V. Esguerra: Young publisher in pajamas

PS. -

I've lost a few of those notebooks. :( Or rather, someone lost them.
Katrina Ramos Atienza's book that started it all was Pink Shoes.
Before I ended up on Amazon, I considered releasing the book as mobile phone content. (Still open to that.)
Interim Goddess of Love will be in other online ebook retailers in April.
More info about That Kind of Guy will be sent to my mailing list -- on Monday!
Based on my informal survey, half of my reader respondents found me through bookstores. (Still accepting responses. How did you find out about me? People who send in answers become part of a giveaway!)



No comments:

Post a Comment