Saturday, October 15, 2011

Draft done, can rest a bit


So, YA. The past few years I've been struggling to finish one, even though for years all I could ever write was stories for young adults.

The breakthrough came only this year, when I figured out that though my novellas were published as contemporary romances, I patterned them after the young adult romances I read so much of in high school. So I wrote the same way, I just made everyone younger.

And it seems to have worked. (Yay!) The "IGoL project " draft is finished! Its proper title is Interim Goddess of Love and it's off to editing now. Hope we can release it within the year!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mina! Like I said when you announced this on, I'm looking forward to reading this. You probably know by now that I'll read (and review) anything that you write. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chachic! In the meantime am planning the cover, which is fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We could use more Philippine YA. :)

    Best of luck with the edits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting news. :D Your fan club awaits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading it! Congrats Mina. And yay for us readers/fangirls.

    ReplyDelete